Live Music – Entertainment – Funfair
Arts and Crafts – Street Food
Something for everyone – from Arts and Crafts to Circus Skills for the youngsters!
- Arts and Craft stalls throughout the park
- Classic cars coming from far and wide to join the festival
- Wide selection of Street Food
- Open Mic sessions and entertainment on the stage
- Circus skills workshops
- Funfair for the more adventurous
If you are in an active mood there will be three runs on Saturday morning – 5k and 10k runs for all and a special “kids run free” run, all will get a commemorative medal and goodie bag. To register for the runs visit the dedicated regsitration website here.
In addition to the main festival there are some optional extras
- The main feature – the ABBA Revival Tribute concert at 19:30 on Saturday night
- Friday night is movie night with an open air showing of the Greatest Showman
- Join the beer festival and sample beer, cider, gin and prosecco from local breweries and distilleries and further afield – just £10 for the weekend ticket including a festival glass and tokens for your first few drinks.
ABBA Reunion Tribute
ABBA fans, old and new, have the opportunity to once again get together and re-live the addictive Abba phenomena.
The beer, gin and prosecco festival will feature local and national drinks, with a wide range of options to sample
Funfair & Circus Skills
Keeping the kids entertained won’t be a problem, loads to see and do including all the fun of the fair